Best Wireless Charger

79wjd

I have a $15 Newegg gift card that is expiring in a month or so, so I was thinking I'd get a wireless charger for my iPhone X since I don't really need anything else (and yes, it has crossed my mind to wait for a Free after MIR item to just get a gift card I could use anywhere, but meh).

So, what's the best wireless charger for around $15? (+/- $5 I guess)

I think I would prefer one that is a stand, but that's not all that important. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The charger wireless charger on Newegg that I would suggest will be listed within this post. There are some chargers which do have the ability to have your phone placed horizontally although those cost more than the value of $ 15. Also please note that from the time which I am writing this the cost of this product is $ 14.99 with free shipping although due to the fact that this item is on sale the price which may be listed for this item in the future might differentiate from the cost of $ 14.99.

link to the suggested product:   https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEA46ED7457&cm_re=wireless_charger_for_Iphone_X-_-9SIAEA46ED7457-_-Product

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

On 11/11/2017 at 1:00 PM, djdwosk97 said:

I have a $15 Newegg gift card that is expiring in a month or so, so I was thinking I'd get a wireless charger for my iPhone X since I don't really need anything else (and yes, it has crossed my mind to wait for a Free after MIR item to just get a gift card I could use anywhere, but meh).

So, what's the best wireless charger for around $15? (+/- $5 I guess)

I think I would prefer one that is a stand, but that's not all that important. 

Maybe this will help?

| Follow me @beaniesonwhales | Dream Rig @ PCPartPicker | ♪♫SoundCloud♮♭ |