MY BUDGET BUILD

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Y37LzM

I am very happy, After a long time of waiting for deals and finding used parts, I am almost done with my building my gaming pc. Well, I am done and can use it as soon as my parts get here. I upgraded from 4gb ram to 8. And from a GTX 460 to a GTX 780. It is pretty much using all 600 watts since the 780 is power supply eater. But I am happy, I can play fallout 4 and Destiny 2 and every game I want. My Goal was a pc that can play games at 720p 60fps. The CPU/MOBO/HARDRIVE and 4gb of the ram where given to me free from a family member that got a free pc from his friend. 
What do you guys think?

I can finally stop paying 60 bucks for PSN.

Also Next Upgrade is a SSD and a 1tb hardrive!

1 minute ago, I7-860 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Y37LzM

I am very happy, After a long time of waiting for deals and finding used parts, I am almost done with my building my gaming pc. Well, I am done and can use it as soon as my parts get here. I upgraded from 4gb ram to 8. And from a GTX 460 to a GTX 780. It is pretty much using all 600 watts since the 780 is power supply eater. But I am happy, I can play fallout 4 and Destiny 2 and every game I want. My Goal was a pc that can play games at 720p 60fps. The CPU/MOBO/HARDRIVE and 4gb of the ram where given to me free from a family member that got a free pc from his friend. 
What do you guys think?

I can finally stop paying 60 bucks for PSN.

a 780+i7 860 wouldn't eat 600w of power, but the TR2 is rubbish quality and shouldn't be used for a 780(or any pc for that matter) it'll play games at ultra 720p just fine.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

That's the not the model I have, I chose the 600wat in my PCpartpicker list because I have a thermaltake600watt but its a lot nicer and I couldn't find it on PCPARTPICKER.

Not bad! I enjoy seeing older cards on forums like these, I feel like they're too underrated with everything else that's releasing

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Ya, I always seem 1050ti for budget builds, Like they are a really good deal, but there around 150-160 which at the point they where out of my price range, So I found a pre-owned 780 for only 119. The same price as a regular 1050 and after some research the 780 looked like it fit my needs better. Its a huge increase from my 460. At somepoint in the future when I have around 600 or 500 dollars I will upgrade to ryzen with 16gb of ram.

9 minutes ago, I7-860 said:

Ya, I always seem 1050ti for budget builds, Like they are a really good deal, but there around 150-160 which at the point they where out of my price range, So I found a pre-owned 780 for only 119. The same price as a regular 1050 and after some research the 780 looked like it fit my needs better. Its a huge increase from my 460. At somepoint in the future when I have around 600 or 500 dollars I will upgrade to ryzen with 16gb of ram.

That's nice, I got my 780 for free off a friend who upgraded haha

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

32 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Not bad! I enjoy seeing older cards on forums like these, I feel like they're too underrated with everything else that's releasing

Yep. I have a 980 Ti, which is still a dope card, and a 660 on the way, which should be pretty awesome for my secondary rig as well. 

8 minutes ago, I7-860 said:

Noice. And yeah, most old cards are fine, and Destiny 2 especially seems to be well optimized: 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I play destiny 2 on PS4, But I kind of getting annoyed with consoles, I don't like paying the 60 bucks to pay with my friends. I also hate the fact I can't fix my graphics or mess with them, But mostly I prefer to mouse and keyboard when playing! Oh and mods! I am so excited about modding my Fallout 4! I can also play games from older consoles like Darksouls 1 and etc. And I enjoy the upgrade part of PC's. I feel bad for not switching earlier lol.