Shopping for fans.

_Grid21

I need to replace about 4 fans, 2 CPU 120mm fans, and 2 140mm fans(acting as air intake fans). I haven't been impressed with Artic and their CPU fans, and Corsair's AF LED series fans were pretty junky. I am a fan of Noctua, Be Quiet seemed to have good fans too. So would you guys kindly recommend some good quality fans to replace the 4 fans I need replacing? Thanks in advance. 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

Other high end fans that I remember are the EK Vardar, Fractal Design Venturi and Corsair ML. 

:)

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

Other high end fans that I remember are the EK Vardar, Fractal Design Venturi and Corsair ML. 

COuld you recommend some good series fans from Fractal Design?

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

Just now, Josh_Grid21 said:

COuld you recommend some good series fans from Fractal Design?

The Venturis? Available in AF and SP optimised versions in 120mm and 140mm

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

The Venturis? Available in AF and SP optimised versions in 120mm and 140mm

For a case intake fan which one would I use AF or SP? and for CPU fan which one SP or AF?

6 minutes ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

For a case intake fan which one would I use AF or SP? and for CPU fan which one SP or AF?

Fans optimised for static pressure are more versatile, and since most newer cases have dust filters and/or side ventilation, you'll want those for intake. For radiators and heatsinks, you'll want static pressure as well

Just now, seon123 said:

Fans optimised for static pressure are more versatile, and since most newer cases have dust filters and/or side ventilation, you'll want those for intake. For radiators and heatsinks, you'll want static pressure as well

The case that needs it's intakes replaced is the Corsair 760T white full tower, it has a dust filter on that, and I have the artic frozer CPU cooler. So the SP for the CPU cooler and the AF for the intake?

Just now, Josh_Grid21 said:

The case that needs it's intakes replaced is the Corsair 760T white full tower, it has a dust filter on that, and I have the artic frozer CPU cooler. So the SP for the CPU cooler and the AF for the intake?

Yes. 

Just now, seon123 said:

Yes. 

By the way, while I am asking about fans, where these the right fans to get to use as intakes on my personal rig? I am a little bit of a noob still learning so at the time I wasn't sure if these were the right ones or not. http://noctua.at/en/products/product-line-industrial/nf-a14-industrialppc-2000

5 minutes ago, Josh_Grid21 said:

By the way, while I am asking about fans, where these the right fans to get to use as intakes on my personal rig? I am a little bit of a noob still learning so at the time I wasn't sure if these were the right ones or not. http://noctua.at/en/products/product-line-industrial/nf-a14-industrialppc-2000

There isn't that big a difference between AF and SP optimised fans. The A14 looks like it's optimised for SP, but performs well in any task

Just now, seon123 said:

There isn't that big a difference between AF and SP optimised fans. The A14 looks like it's optimised for SP, but performs well in any task

I found a video by JayzTwoCents that is explaining the difference and being the A14s look like their SP fans, and the fact my HDDs are right in front of them, then I made a good choice. Which also means that my Corsair ML120 fan at the button would be an AF fan since I am using that for sucking air from the button of the case, then that's the right fan too. So I think I learned something today and I think I know which fans I'll be getting from Fractal.