Choosing motherboard. Need Help.

Go to solution Solved by CapitalistVN,

Welcome you to the PC master race! If you are wondering the front usb, audio,... then all your cables are included with the case. Pls refer to your motherboard user guide for details. About the case fan, then you would need to check your case detail to see if your case include fans.

I am really new in building computers and in fact i am self learning online on each specific part and I am wondering where are all the front usb,etc connect to of the motherboard? also i would like to know if fans are provided with the cases in brands like cooler master?

7 minutes ago, ThreatZone said:

also i would like to know if fans are provided with the cases in brands like cooler master?

Most cooler master cases include fans

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Welcome you to the PC master race! If you are wondering the front usb, audio,... then all your cables are included with the case. Pls refer to your motherboard user guide for details. About the case fan, then you would need to check your case detail to see if your case include fans.

Thanks for the answers, That really helps.

Another Question

Is the back of slot where all ATX motherboard has their own different shape compatible with most cases of ATX sizes?

2 minutes ago, ThreatZone said:

Thanks for the answers, That really helps.

Another Question

Is the back of slot where all ATX motherboard has their own different shape compatible with most cases of ATX sizes?

All atx motherboards are one size

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D