I have a Problem

Onidi

I have a 8 GB thumb drive from toshiba and I used it to speed up my system by using the free memory as ram but then I plugged it out directly now the usb size is not readible and non formatable I triend everything turning of write protection and using software but It doesn't work can anyone help me ??

I have a 8 GB thumb drive from toshiba and I used it to speed up my system by using the free memory as ram but then I plugged it out directly now the usb size is not readible and non formatable I triend everything turning of write protection and using software but It doesn't work can anyone help me ??

can you tell me how to use free memory as ram?please?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I believe that is called Intel's Speed Boost technology, I don't remember it ever really dealing that great of results.  If you unplugged it without ejecting, you probably totally corrupted the drive, short of a data recovery professional, I doubt you will get that drive back to anything useful.

I believe that is called Intel's Speed Boost technology, I don't remember it ever really dealing that great of results.  If you unplugged it without ejecting, you probably totally corrupted the drive, short of a data recovery professional, I doubt you will get that drive back to anything useful.

Yes it is called Readyboost and thank's for the help

Have you tried using a partition manager that is not just the one built into Windows? The standard one is rather awful.

Checkdisk using command prompt then format..

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

Checkdisk using command prompt then format..

Again please

Again please

Do a checkdisk on the usb thumb drive will do..

In case you dont know the steps: http://www.pcrx.com/resource_center/how-do-check-my-disk-in-command-prompt.html

Goodluck... Feedback when finished..

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU