AOC U3277PWQU or AOC U2777PQU ?

Hi forum,

I'm looking for an upgrade for my Samsung 28" 4k TN monitor, and while researching monitors, came across a brand called AOC which was recommended by a colleague.

I can't figure out between two of AOC monitors - AOC U2777PQU and AOC U3277PWQU.

Last week my workplace bought the AOC U2777PQU monitor for a render pc, so I was able to see its performance in person, and I decided I need an update from my TN panel monitor. Only thing what I would have liked is a bigger screen, as then I could I should not need OSX scaling - thus resulting in more screen real estate for sacrificing a bit pixel-density - which I'm fine with.

So a logic choice might be AOC U3277PWQU, as it's bigger, my main concern with it is that it's an MVA panel instead of an IPS. And I'm unable to see the monitor in person, as it's only sold online. Tomshardware reviewed the AOC U3277PWQU and ended up recommending it as a professional monitor, that gives hopes for its performance, but still.

What I would be using the monitor for:

- web-design work (sRGB coverage important)

- photo editing (for web)

- video editing (for web)

- coding (4k and 27"+ size needed)

- casual gaming (60hz+ would be nice, but at 4k they don't exist)

Maybe there is an alternative option in around 400-650 EUR price range? LG 27UD88-W?

Since you can't get one in person, I would recommmend getting the 32" 4k monitor from a retailer that is faily leniant on returns and if you end up not liking it, you can return it. The LG 27UD88-W has a good track record.