Raspberry Pi Project Suggestions

Does anyone know of any cool raspberry pi projects that are moderately simple?

I got one from my neighbor and don't know what to do with it. I don't have a camera or an omnidirectional USB mic. 

It is a model 2 pi BTW.

Why Are We Still Here? Just to Suffer?

Emulator station

I bet google has millions of projects you can find faster than waiting for a reply here 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

4 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Emulator station

I bet google has millions of projects you can find faster than waiting for a reply here 

I've done a lot of googling and haven't found much, and I've tried that. but I don't have USB controllers. Might revisit that though! 

3 minutes ago, MaseeTheWolf said:

I've done a lot of googling and haven't found much, and I've tried that. but I don't have USB controllers. Might revisit that though! 

You don’t have a mouse and keyboard to use? You don’t need controllers lol. I’ve never used a contoller to play emulators.

If you can’t find any on google idk how we will help, most people on here use google to help others answer heir questions. And google litters has millions they have everything that will be said here plus more 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

You don’t have a mouse and keyboard to use? You don’t need controllers lol. I’ve never used a contoller to play emulators.

If you can’t find any on google idk how we will help, most people on here use google to help others answer heir questions. And google litters has millions they have everything that will be said here plus more 

I have mice and keyboards, i just want to play with multiple people though. Emulation Station Will only recognize 1 keyboard @ a time 

1 hour ago, MaseeTheWolf said:

I have mice and keyboards, i just want to play with multiple people though. Emulation Station Will only recognize 1 keyboard @ a time 

WASD, arrow keys, im sure there is a way to use one keyboard for multiple people. just look at emulators and see what ones support it,

or you can always use it as a adblock for your whole internet network. https://pi-hole.net/

Spoiler

On 11/1/2017 at 1:48 PM, Clockwork_princess said:

or you can always use it as a adblock for your whole internet network. https://pi-hole.net/

This.

i've been using one of these for a few months now, its fucking awesome.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Has anyone played with an Orange pie? Has anyone found a good location for support software in English?

Make a Plex server or NAS or Alexa Voice Service box

Emulation Station Will only recognize 1 keyboard @ a time 

I use RetroPie on my Raspberry Pi, which uses Emulation Station, and it is able to use a keyboard and a controller at the same time. It can also use PS4 + Xbox controllers if you have those consoles, and it is easy to install. All you have to do is take the disk image they provide and write it to your SD card. I would suggest checking that out.

I got mine a few days ago and I think I'm going to settle on Dietpie with Nextcloud (to sync with Calengoo and Enpass, also their note-taking and bookmarking apps are amazing), Gogs (Github clone) for versioning of small files like game saves, Shaarli, Tagspaces, Pi-Hole (with wally3k's checked lists and his/her (?) custom whitelisting page), Tiny Tiny RSS to parse about 600 feeds (with the fivefilters plugin from here, the site definitions from here, and the feedly theme from here). I'll have another go at the COPS/EPUB server stuff when I feel like it to compare this book hosting solution (it even has an e-ink theme) against the plugin one that comes with Nextcloud.

Not entirely sure yet if I'll manage to get GateOne and a personal dashboard like this, this, this or this running but I definitely got my money's worth, lol.