Can I replace this

e46

Tech source build:

So Can I instead of putting dual titan xs can I put dual gtx 1080 since it’s cheaper and better also can I replace the case with CORSAIR air 540 case and replace the cpu cooler with corsair h100i v2? Thanks 

You can do whatever you want when you build a pc. You don't have to directly follow a guide or build log as long as x is compatible with y then do whatever you want it's your pc. I would recommend a single 1080ti though as sli isn't really the best thing to go head deep with.

R7 2700x (4.3ghz), Gtx Titan Xp Galactic Empire (Watercooled), 2x8 Gskill Trident 3200mhz, Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Corsair 900D, SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 256gb, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, 4x3tb 7200rpm Segate Barracudas in Raid 10 EKWB Custom Loop, Corsair AX1500i Power supply

think of a computer like legos, you can mix and match stuff for the most parts. but there are limitations 

as for a GPU yes you can use any GPU instead of titan X

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

You can use a website such as pcpartpicker.com to make sure everything in your build is compatible.

also this video is quite old newer parts are out and the new i7's are much much better. because they've finally been updated for real

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

28 minutes ago, e46 said:

Tech source build:

So Can I instead of putting dual titan xs can I put dual gtx 1080 since it’s cheaper and better also can I replace the case with CORSAIR air 540 case and replace the cpu cooler with corsair h100i v2? Thanks 

yes you can but replace it with 1 1080ti

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

It’s because I like the black and green and the good looks of sli but also price I don’t know what to do since this is my first pc build but thank you guys for giving me suggestions.