Adding Radiator help?

*With only the CPU being water cooled*

At full load my water temps hitting 42c with a  room temp of 25c which is a delta of over 15c loop when touching is very, very warm fans also blowing very warm air. My question is will adding more radiator help?  am getting over 80c on my i9 7900x cpu at full load (Aida64 stress test: cpu,fpu & cache) with a  4.6GHz overclock at 1.20v 

Current radiator is a EK XE 360 with EK vardar fans running at 2100rpm

2 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

At full load my water temps hitting 42c with a  room temp of 25c which is a delta of over 15c loop when touching is very, very warm fans also blowing very warm air. My question is will adding more radiator help?  am getting over 80c on my i9 7900x cpu at full load (Aida64 stress test: cpu,fpu & cache) with a  4.6GHz overclock at 1.20v 

No. May I ask what case you use?

2 minutes ago, Shadowman said:

That is perfectly reasonable temps, adding rads won't necessarily help with temps very much but more so with noise as you can get the same amount of cooling with running the fans at a slower speed. 

The problem is intels shit TIM. You need to delid if you want better temps. 

But honestly i dont even care anymore. If its not thermal throttling, its fine.