What's the quickest way to backup EVERYTHING on my phone?

Go to solution Solved by CheeseburgerChad,

That should work. I just want to say that you shouldn't do what I mentioned earlier if you're trying to backup your data. The only way to do that is to plug it in to your PC and copy everything over manually.

So what's the quickest way to get everything off my phone? Images, contacts etc.

I think that some things are saved to my SIM card, but I'm not too sure how that works. I also have multiple users and SIMs on my phone

Reason: I need to do a full reset of my phone (OnePlus 2)

"Those who are last are sideways and smiling". - Jeremy Clarkson

There should be an option in settings to do a full system reset, this would take care of all of that. Just be sure to remove your sim card, as there's a chance it might have some contacts on it.

Meh some build specs...

Meh some inspirational quote meh...

4 minutes ago, CheeseburgerChad said:

There should be an option in settings to do a full system reset, this would take care of all of that. Just be sure to remove your sim card, as there's a chance it might have some contacts on it.

I only have 5 contacts on the SIM, all the rest are attached to my Google Account I'm guessing. Any way to transfer those 5?

2 minutes ago, NPSTR107 said:

I only have 5 contacts on the SIM, all the rest are attached to my Google Account I'm guessing. Any way to transfer those 5?

Wait, by "get everything off my phone" do you mean erase everything or backup everything? Those are very different and by "get everything off" I assumed you meant reset it to sell it or something..

Meh some build specs...

1 minute ago, NPSTR107 said:

7 minutes ago, CheeseburgerChad said:

Figured it out, I'm just editing the contact and cutting and pasting the data in the SIM section to the Google account section.

Just now, CheeseburgerChad said:

Wait, by "get everything off my phone" do you mean erase everything or backup everything? Those are very different and by "get everything off" I assumed you meant reset it to sell it or something..

Well, essentially I just want to back it up, so nothing can accidentally get deleted when I'm resetting. I'm just resetting as I'm getting annoying ads popping up all the time. Who knows why...

That should work. I just want to say that you shouldn't do what I mentioned earlier if you're trying to backup your data. The only way to do that is to plug it in to your PC and copy everything over manually.

Meh some build specs...

Just now, NPSTR107 said:

Well, essentially I just want to back it up, so nothing can accidentally get deleted when I'm resetting. I'm just resetting as I'm getting annoying ads popping up all the time. Who knows why...

If you're getting annoying ads, long-press on them and click on details or something like that it will tell you which app you have installed is causing them.

Meh some build specs...

Just now, CheeseburgerChad said:

If you're getting annoying ads, long-press on them and click on details or something like that it will tell you which app you have installed is causing them.

I've tried that before, but they don't have a title.