My First Mass Effect Experience

Mass Effect Is...  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Mass Effect Andromeda is...

• A dumpster fire... and nothing I see about it convinces me otherwise.
    • Meh... uninspired but still worth a play-through (provided one can get it on sale).
    • Worth playing, if one likes loooooong fetch-quests, world building, and messing around with bipeds.

Huh... I was able to get the digital download (from XBox Marketplace [gold]) for a deep discount.  While it's NOT a Witcher3 level of open world experience, it does have some positive aspects that I like.  Is it a Star-Trek-GalaxyQuest-Orgy-Space-Opera? Oh yeah.  Does the decision tree glitch out and provide nebulous choices? For sure. Is the uncanny valley evident in their faces? Uh huh.

The reviews at Gameranx are in line with what I'm seeing.  It's NOT the dumpster fire that I was expecting.

If the first MassEffects are ever upgraded and ported to XB1 (like the fantastic Metro series), I'll do myself a favour and play those.

I appreciate people trying the poll.  Thanks, eh.

Played for few hours using 10hrs trial, the beginning was good.  After watching a few reviews looks like all the game process in the mid-game is just "go and kill" to clean another one outpost