Restart Loop on Iphone 5

Hi guys,

recently my phone started acting weird.It started restart looping.It's an iPhone 5,I got it like 2,5 years ago it was used, got it from a family member who lives in the UK.I personally live in Romania.It worked great until August this year when the second battery,because i already changed it in October 2016 because my phone was literally dying at 45%,had decided do kill itself and had to change it.Phone worked fine until two weeks ago when it started looping again.Keep in mind that in august it was looping too.So I immediately went to my local phone service and told him the story.He checked it out and told me that the battery is ok,not like the last time and that he didn't know why the phone kept restart looping itself,he even claimed it stopped,so I was happy to get my phone back.After messing around with it,installing apps and all that stuff ,15 minutes went by it started looping again.That's why i decided to come here to ask for help!

P.S:I restored the phone to the latest update of iOS,10.3.3 I believe but after 2 minutes of being on it shuts down and loops again.

P.P.S:I tried getting the SIM-Card out,still does the same thing,even without a SIM-Card in it.