WASD Blue vs ENHANCE o rings?

Anyone tried these two brands of o rings? What the difference except the WASD version is 1mm thicker? What do you prefer? Thx!!

Cherry MX Rubber O-Ring Switch Dampeners Blue 40A-R - 0.4mm Reduction (125pcs) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZQ2OF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_dFD6zbKXF0BH6

ENHANCE Mechanical Keyboard O Ring Ultra-Quiet Switch Dampeners Damper Soft 40A Clear (140pcs) , Key Cap Remover , Cleaning Brush , Cloth and Accessory Bag - Mod Kit for Cherry MX , TTC , Kaihua https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ4LNUF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_YGD6zbSWGK78R

I actually just bought 125x 3/16th ID, 5/16th OD EPDM O-rings from my local seal imports place.

Works great, and barely removes any key travel. depressing a keys with and without o-rings next to each other it is hard to tell the difference.

Sync RGB fans with motherboard RGB header.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW ACX 3.0

16GB G. Skill Flare X 3466MHz CL14

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Intel 540s 240GB, Intel 520 240GB + WD Black 500GB

Corsair Crystal Series 460x

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

1 hour ago, unknownmiscreant said:

I actually just bought 125x 3/16th ID, 5/16th OD EPDM O-rings from my local seal imports place.

Works great, and barely removes any key travel. depressing a keys with and without o-rings next to each other it is hard to tell the difference.

You're lucky. I just spend 6 hours of my rare day off going to different local pc hardware stores and general harware goods stores only to find out none of them carry stuff like that. Guess there aren't enough enthusiasts here for them to invest in this market... thats why i decided to buy online instead. All i want to know is if 3mm or 4mm is better for dampening the bottom out sound while not ruining the tactile feeling. And if the company ENHANCE is even reputable since I've never heard of them before.