How to install?

So I just got my 980ti hybrid and I'm asking if there's anything I need to know about installing the rad. Like do the tubes need to be a certain way? Thanks. 15084576272611768827056.thumb.jpg.d9a1fdad6a7808f54cc34e1de6ad0bd1.jpg

That's how it's installed right now but I wanna make sure it's right

also, once the pump Rampsn up there is a clicking noise

you should flip the rad around so that the Tubes are on the bottom. Less air will get into the pump

| CPU Intel I7 6700K | Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 2666Mhz | GPU MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X + NZXT Kraken g12 w/ NZXT Kraken x52 | Case NZXT h440 | Storage 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 2TB Samsung 850 Evo | PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W | Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate |

Don't know about the clicking noise but as long as those tubes aren't touching any fans they should be fine.

1 minute ago, LeviBW said:

you should flip the rad around so that the Tubes are on the bottom. Less air will get into the pump

I'm trying that now. I thought that might be it after googling a bit. I'll get back to you

6 minutes ago, LeviBW said:

Still doing it...