random power supply noises??

i’m not sure if I should be worried about this but my power supply is making very unusual noises (i’ve gotta hunch its the power supply’s fan making it) I’m not sure of it’s just my  paranoia, Or  if this is a problem I should be concerned about, I have uploaded a video of  what I’m talking about so you be the judge, B0783CEBF-8FA9-4FBE-BDA1-FF55C7FE4D38.MOV Because right now I’m clueless and I don’t  exactly have the time to dig around in my PC so i need help figuring this one out (if it helps here’s system info: CPU: i5-4690k

GPU: Zotac gtx 1060 6gb

Power supply: Thermaltake TR2 600w (its rouphly a year old) also keep in mind i was only watching youtube when it started so  I wasn’t putting much of a load on it if any

40 minutes ago, imamadman21 said:

i’m not sure if I should be worried about this but my power supply is making very unusual noises (i’ve gotta hunch its the power supply’s fan making it) I’m not sure of it’s just my  paranoia, Or  if this is a problem I should be concerned about, I have uploaded a video of  what I’m talking about so you be the judge, B0783CEBF-8FA9-4FBE-BDA1-FF55C7FE4D38.MOV Because right now I’m clueless and I don’t  exactly have the time to dig around in my PC so i need help figuring this one out (if it helps here’s system info: CPU: i5-4690k

GPU: Zotac gtx 1060 6gb

Power supply: Thermaltake TR2 600w (its rouphly a year old) also keep in mind i was only watching youtube when it started so  I wasn’t putting much of a load on it if any

Playing around with an PSU is dangerous so fixing it yourself would not be a good idea. The best thing you could do do is see if the fan is touching any of the internal parts of the PSU like a capacitor(The tall cylindrical looking thing) without opening up the PSU. If the fan is not touching anything its not that big of a deal. The thing will just run warmer then before. If it's touching any internal components you should just RMA it if the warranty hasn't expired or buy a new one. In any case i recommend you replace it.