Case and Kraken x62 fans not spinning

This is my first pc build, the computer boots into the bios, but the fans are not spinning (case fans, and kraken x62). I have the kraken fans connected via sata to the psu, and the case fans are connected to the same hub (i believe the 3 pin connectors that come with the case). The CPU fan is working, but thats about it.. 

could someone help me please?

thanks 

Make sure that the plugs are all of the way in, also, you may need to plug a molex into the fan hub.

hmm not sure i have a molex for this, it didnt come with the case.. actually a molex was with the case, but its a 2 pin that had a sticker saying "do not plug in while computer is on". 

Could i use Noctua NA-SYC1 4 pin Y cables for PWM fans? 

Turn your PC off and plug it in, you can use a 4-pin molex connector from your PSU

I've tried that but this two pin molex has two thick pins that wont go inside a 4-pin molex connector for the psu. Am i missing something? 

8 minutes ago, mrodr359 said:

I've tried that but this two pin molex has two thick pins that wont go inside a 4-pin molex connector for the psu. Am i missing something? 

Pictures of your system, and all the connections you mentioned above may be helpful in pinning down the problem.