Peripheral Recommendations?

If you have seen my recent post, "PC Upgrade Ideas/Plan (OPEN TO IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!)", I have been looking into slowly upgrading my desk setup, as having a nice setup would really make me happy, as my current stock membrane Lenovo keyboard, the random table I am using as a desk, and my monitor I got off Craigslist isn't going to work forever.

Now, I just want to make clear that my PC is top priority right now, as a better PC>better setup (in most cases.)

OK, so now that that is out of the way, suggestions? I think the table-desk thing could work for a while longer, but I would love a more sleek desk in the future.

As for the monitor, something wide screened, decent refresh rate, 60 is OK.

Keyboard is important. I have always been using membranes, but I would love to try a mechanical keyboard for a number of reasons, my only issue is the price tag. I will continue looking for cheap solutions, but please give me your experience.

Mice, not a huge big one, but would be nice.

Overall, give me your recommendations, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.

Keyboard wise, check out anything in the magicforce range, they are really well built for the money. I have a magicforce 82, I'm not a fan of the cherry blues so don't use it much but it is a fantastic value keyboard.

cheapest way to get a giant nice desk: 

For mouse I love the corsair sabre optical mouse is great and the price has gone down. The older version is 6400dpi and cheaper than the newer 10kdpi version. 

For a taste of mechanical keyboards see:

Just have to try or know what key switch you like.  I read original post and as you know pc upgrades will be the biggest improvement. A sub 200$ asus monitor with higher than 60hz is real nice and monitors last a longg time. That and a good mouse(as long as pc runs fine) will be giant quality of life upgrades. A mech keyboard isn't as noticable imo.

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

It really all depends on how much money you want and can spend.

For a mouse that I will probably use until it's no longer supported, the Logitech G502 is a pretty good deal. I got mine for $50 USD but you may be able to get cheaper.

If I were you, I'd think about your "must-haves" and at the same time, those expensive things you can live without.  RGB on your keyboard? Well-supported gaming software? Wired/Wireless.  Find one of those that you don't need, and that can help you knock down the price.  

Good luck on the upgrading! Wish I had some desk recommendations; I'm probably going to have to build mine.