Hello guys!

I have just bought a lenevo pre build system " Lenevo Think Centre " 

So I have a really important question for my future plans. I'll share the specifications and details first. 

Lenovo IS6XM Motherboard

LGA1155 Socket

Core i5 2400 3.1 Ghz CPU 

6GB DDR3 Ram

1TB Hard Drive

400 Watt Roswill PSU

Now the question is related to my motherboard. It's a pretty basic motherboard with basic specs but I would like to upgrade it to a good and simple window case later. Will my motherboard fit in other cases? I also have an Hp Elite 8000 Tower and it's PSU and motherboard can't be replaced or upgraded to a higher version due to its pre-build limitations. But this lenevo on the other hand ..

It do can support any power supply unit but will I also be able to fit the motherboard in a gaming case? 

I tried to find the size of the motherboard but lenevo has mentioned all the specs of motherboard eccept the size. 

I'll be very helpful if someone can tell me. 

Ill attach the motherboard specs and picture. I also have mentioned the motherboard name in specs!

Thanks 

20171008_201557.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-195553.png

8 minutes ago, StarboyXO said:

-Snip-

That looks like a Micro ATX board to me (based on the picture) so I don't see why that wouldn't fit in any case outside of a Mini ITX case.

I would get read of that PSU pronto though. I won't even harp on Rosewill, but the dual +12V rails of 13/14A is incredibly low.

For one of my side jobs, I replaced their 10 year old Compaq's PSU with a 450W modern EVGA one as it was on sale on Newegg for $20 USD.

It was even 80+ Bronze! What a steal that was!

As for the specs, I don't know if I'd even swap the CPU or anything.

If you can get an i7 sandy bridge for cheap, then sure, but I would just upgrade the RAM, get a Geforce GTX 1050ti, and enjoy that you maxed out what that PC could ever do for gaming.

Desktop:

AMD Ryzen 7 @ 3.9ghz 1.35v w/ Noctua NH-D15 SE AM4 Edition

ASUS STRIX X370-F GAMING Motherboard

ASUS STRIX Radeon RX 5700XT

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200

Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME

2x4TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs

Corsair RM850X

Be Quiet Silent Base 800

Elgato HD60 Pro

Sceptre C305B-200UN Ultra Wide 2560x1080 200hz Monitor

Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Keyboard

Logitech G903 Mouse

Oculus Rift CV1 w/ 3 Sensors + Earphones

Laptop:

Acer Nitro 5:

Intel Core I5-8300H

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 2666

Geforce GTX 1050ti 4GB

Intel 600p 256GB NVME

Seagate Firecuda 2TB SSHD

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

22 minutes ago, Jon Jon said:

That looks like a Micro ATX board to me (based on the picture) so I don't see why that wouldn't fit in any case outside of a Mini ITX case.

I would get read of that PSU pronto though. I won't even harp on Rosewill, but the dual +12V rails of 13/14A is incredibly low.

For one of my side jobs, I replaced their 10 year old Compaq's PSU with a 450W modern EVGA one as it was on sale on Newegg for $20 USD.

It was even 80+ Bronze! What a steal that was!

As for the specs, I don't know if I'd even swap the CPU or anything.

If you can get an i7 sandy bridge for cheap, then sure, but I would just upgrade the RAM, get a Geforce GTX 1050ti, and enjoy that you maxed out what that PC could ever do for gaming.

Actually there is a history on power supply. 

I purchased the system yesterday with a corsair vs 450 power supply. The power supply was fualty and pc was restarting again and again. So the guy will arrange me a 450 or 500 Watt PSU in 15 days or less. Until then this is what he provided me for the time. And nah ill save that i7 2600 for future. Ill enjoy my new i5 for At least 2 years. I'm coming from a core2quad bro ! And yeah? So you say I can fit this in a gaming case? 

10 minutes ago, StarboyXO said:

Actually there is a history on power supply. 

I purchased the system yesterday with a corsair vs 450 power supply. The power supply was fualty and pc was restarting again and again. So the guy will arrange me a 450 or 500 Watt PSU in 15 days or less. Until then this is what he provided me for the time. And nah ill save that i7 2600 for future. Ill enjoy my new i5 for At least 2 years. I'm coming from a core2quad bro ! And yeah? So you say I can fit this in a gaming case? 

looks like a Micro ATX board. I didn't google it, but based on the expansion slot number and looking at it...it looks tiny.

Even if it were ATX, it'll fit in another case as long as it's not Micro ATX exclusive :)

Desktop:

AMD Ryzen 7 @ 3.9ghz 1.35v w/ Noctua NH-D15 SE AM4 Edition

ASUS STRIX X370-F GAMING Motherboard

ASUS STRIX Radeon RX 5700XT

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200

Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME

2x4TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs

Corsair RM850X

Be Quiet Silent Base 800

Elgato HD60 Pro

Sceptre C305B-200UN Ultra Wide 2560x1080 200hz Monitor

Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Keyboard