Xsplit Gamecaster UI / Overlay settings won't save

Since I only have one monitor & hardly any followers, I use Gamecaster for it's simplicity & ease of interaction when I do have an audience. But my issue is with the in-game Overlay/UI. Every time my machine is rebooted, the layout of the UI is reset. The chat widget isn't in the right place, nor is it sized correctly. The opacity is back to 100% (I prefer 50%). The only setting of the Chat that stays is the Visibility.

I've also started using Streamlab's Alterbox widget, as it's an all-in-one for the types of alerts I might see on a small stream. The URL widget of Gamecaster to use Streamlabs is completely reset to factory settings after every reboot. It won't remember the URL, the visibility is wrong, the placement is wrong - even having that widget enabled is reset.

I've had this issue before when I was using only the Chat widget & it wouldn't save the location & opacity. This has persisted across multiple versions & OS reinstalls.

I'd hate to use OBS/Broadcaster as I'd have to alt+tab out of game to see any info on the stream, and I dislike using multiple monitors anymore.
Any help on getting my settings to save!?