Hardline rgb tower 900

I have the tower 900. I am getting a 7980xe, I want to go nuts with this build, and lots of rgb. I know threadripper exists. I am using x299 because of work reasons. I have a 1080 artic storm. I don't really need gpu horsepower. But, I want to know about fittings, cables, fans, led strips, pump/res. Ect...

I currently have a soft tube build that i can use 2 sata 240gb ssds, a 3tb hdd, an ax1200, and some rad.

I am going to grab a rampage vi extreme snd tge ek monoblock

What i need help with

I need fittings

Led strips

Fans rgb maybe

A 540mm rad

Coolant

Pcie m.2 ssd, not sure on size. Need to have vms

Cables that are long enough

Rgb res/pump(I have 2 ddc pumps curently but the res wont work with what i want. I want a tube res)

Second gpu maybe

Rgb ram 64gb

I live in us, my budget for the above excluding cpu, mb, ek block, case is $3800usd. It is not fixed. Oh I also will probably delid.

I do very cpu bound things and I do not need ecc.

you need to get the thermaltake riing plus 12 premium fans, they look amazing and can do any combo of colours from RGB to red and white or anything u can imagine all can be controlled through software and mobile app. and get trident Z RGB to match them

IMG_20170929_140956.jpg

41 minutes ago, rockon5622 said:

I have the tower 900. I am getting a 7980xe, I want to go nuts with this build, and lots of rgb. I know threadripper exists. I am using x299 because of work reasons. I have a 1080 artic storm. I don't really need gpu horsepower. But, I want to know about fittings, cables, fans, led strips, pump/res. Ect...

I currently have a soft tube build that i can use 2 sata 240gb ssds, a 3tb hdd, an ax1200, and some rad.

I am going to grab a rampage vi extreme snd tge ek monoblock

What i need help with

I need fittings

Led strips

Fans rgb maybe

A 540mm rad

Coolant

Pcie m.2 ssd, not sure on size. Need to have vms

Cables that are long enough

Rgb res/pump(I have 2 ddc pumps curently but the res wont work with what i want. I want a tube res)

Second gpu maybe

• Fittings: I'm partial to bitspower. Personally I use their crystal link fittings, which are compression but have no collar. they look amazing, but I don't recommend if you're transporting it. I have done so, without leaks, but it's risky. And of their hardline compression fittings for the tubing size you like will work, pick what you like the look.
  • LED Strips. I personally bought mine from a Canadian vendor, but if you want value go to amazon or alibaba and look for a roll of em, otherwise cablemod, phanteks, bitfenix, all those guys sell em
  • Fans, there are so many personal preferences I don't even want to touch this topic :D. I ended up using stock case fans from Lian Li for my PC cause my silentwings fans had their housings damaged when i moved cases. They work fine. So it really doesn't matter much, pick what looks cool.
  • I like EK rads, exclusively because of 2 reasons
    • they don't REALLY need to be flushed (I still do with just water and some sysprep fluid from primochill)
    • they are super rectangular, and i like that
  • I'm preferential to distilled water, plus some dye. I use mayhems dye. Also used primochill anti-corrosive/bacterial stuff and it's worked splendidly
  • 960 pro is king here, but there are alternatives from adata, crucial, etc if you want to spend less
  • Cables: take it from me, you'll regret not getting custom length ones when you spend this much. Figure it out, measure, and order (or do it yourself if you hate your life) from a vendor you like
  • I like the XSPC D5 photon pump/res combo units. And you can put an LED in them (by default i think it is blue). they look really nice (glass), and come with a D5 variable speed pump :)
  • go for it dude (GPU). looks so much nicer and more full with a second card in there

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

@rockon5622

Coolermaster makes 120mm and 140mm Asus Aura Sync compatible RGB fans, http://www.coolermaster.com/product/Lines/case-fan/.

G.Skill Trident RGB memory is Aura Sync compatible, http://gskill.com/en/product/f4-3200c14q-64gtzrhttp://gskill.com/en/product/f4-3600c17q-64gtzr.

See Asus Aura Sync compatible product page, https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/Sync.html for LED strips, pump/reservoirs, gpu blocks, etc.

Get the highest capacity M.2 NVMe drive that is affordable. Samsung 960 Pro or Evo would be my choice. 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.