Q77 beeps 3 times but its not the RAM

I have an ECS Q77 based machine that just wont start. Fans all spin but I get no video and 3 beeps.

Its this one - http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_Overview.aspx?DetailID=1457&CategoryID=1&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=24&LanID=0

Checking the AMI BIOS codes and manual it says the RAM is likely culprit. I swapped the RAM (tried 3 different pcs) and nothing .. just 3 beeps.

I had a G620 in there so thought I would try an I5-2400 from a working Asrock H71 but no luck.

I tried 2 different GPU and without GPU and 2 different PSU (both GPU and PSU work fine with the Asrock system)

The 3 pcs of RAM and both CPU work 100% in the Asrock but the ECS simply beeps.

I had a look and the cpu pins seem OK but I'm no expert (even after watching the latest LTT on bent pins)

Anyone seen this .. got any suggestions ..

maybe a trace got cut or the RAM slot simply died?

unlikely, but sometimes things just randomly break for seemingly no reason.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I tried all 4 slots independently, tried resetting CMOS, replaced the battery (this worked once on an LGA775 board) .. its either got some pin damage from when I put he G620 in (or removed the I3-3250) or its just died of natural causes.