Laptop problem..Please Help

bugsbunny101

Aloha Everyone  :)

My hp pavilion laptop is not displaying any content on the screen of the laptop but when i Huck it up with a LCD TV i get the display on the LCD however the display of the laptop screen remains as it is.

Please help me sort out this problem. Someone told me the some chip has failed.  :(

And also i want to know in laptops is there different chip for displaying context to an external device like a TV and a different one for the Laptop screen..

Please reply as early as possible...

Thank You :)

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Your display comes from the same chip, you severed the cable that connects the laptop display to your motherboard. all you can really do is purchase a new lcd for your laptop. or turn your laptop into a desktop computer.

Aloha Everyone  :)

My hp pavilion laptop is not displaying any content on the screen of the laptop but when i Huck it up with a LCD TV i get the display on the LCD however the display of the laptop screen remains as it is.

Please help me sort out this problem. Someone told me the some chip has failed.  :(

And also i want to know in laptops is there different chip for displaying context to an external device like a TV and a different one for the Laptop screen..

Please reply as early as possible...

Thank You :)

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

Sorry guys i accidentally posted this topic in General discussion... Sorry..

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.