PC Chat Cable

Daeice

Hi I have the TurtleBeach Earforce x42's for my xbox 360 and I would really like to use them with my pc.

There is this cord you can buy but if you purcahse it from the turtlebeach website they will only send it to USA not overseas,

that is a problem because I live in Australia.

I was wondering if someone could help me find this product on ebay or something so it can be shipped to me. I did find the product on ebay but it said that the seller was on vacation and that i couldn't buy, but the problem is I would like it sometime around christmas.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Turtle-Beach-X41-X31-PX5-PS3-PC-Chat-talk-Adapter-cable-New-Genuine/300625855855?_trksid=p2052191.m2338

The name of the cord is TurtleBeach PC Chat Adapter Cable.

Thanks,

yea they are trying to scam you xD its a generic cord going from the turtle beach (4 pole i think its called) to standard mic and headphone ports. should be able to buy this at about $5 at your local computer store

Is there a specific name for it? cause my dad can go to a shop now but he needs to know what the name is

yea they are trying to scam you xD its a generic cord going from the turtle beach (4 pole i think its called) to standard mic and headphone ports. should be able to buy this at about $5 at your local computer store

Is there a specific name for it? cause my dad can go to a shop now but he needs to know what the name is

Sorry i reposted it, i forgot to quote in the other one