Wifi doesnt work

asmar

My WiFi doesn't work when my laptop battery is set to High Performance, and if it was set and i try to open any browser it crashes for about 2-3 mins. Now i tried uninstalling the driver from device manager but still nothing happens, i tried installing the latest drivers provided by Lenovo but still nothing works. This problem started when i reinstalled Win 10.

Sorry i forgot to mention that Wireless adapter settings in advanced settings are set to maximum performance on both battery and plugged in.

5 hours ago, asmar said:

My WiFi doesn't work when my laptop battery is set to High Performance, and if it was set and i try to open any browser it crashes for about 2-3 mins. Now i tried uninstalling the driver from device manager but still nothing happens, i tried installing the latest drivers provided by Lenovo but still nothing works. This problem started when i reinstalled Win 10.

Does it work at all?

15 minutes ago, Marshnt said:

Does it work at all?

I might be reading too between the lines here, but it seems it's only not working when in high performance mode. Assuming he's tried the other modes.

Assuming that, OP, have you tried rolling back to an older driver? Even big guys can release a bad driver or two every once in a while.

8 hours ago, Marshnt said:

Does it work at all?

It does work on balanced and power saving modes, also with ethernet cable just works fine.