Claymore mining need help

Go to solution Solved by rans,

Solve i found it using "-di (#of gpu)"

Hello, what do i need to do in order to don't use my other card.
In my rig i only have gtx 1070 and gt730 i don't want to include the gt730 only gtx 1070. but when i start claymore it detects the gt730 and start producing error. 

Question, why do you have the gt730 in the motherboard along with a 1070?

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Just now, hconverse02 said:

Question, why do you have the gt730 in the motherboard along with a 1070?

ahm this gt730 was my old gpu before i upgrade. when i get into mining and i wanted to use my pc for everyday use i got lag and hashrate drop. so what i did is put a low end card and use it as my monitor connection. before i'm using nicehash, i ddnt get any issue and any lags or dropping of hashrate. I just wanted to switch to ethermine.org and this is now my problem

3 minutes ago, Ranz said:

ahm this gt730 was my old gpu before i upgrade. when i get into mining and i wanted to use my pc for everyday use i got lag and hashrate drop. so what i did is put a low end card and use it as my monitor connection. before i'm using nicehash, i ddnt get any issue and any lags or dropping of hashrate. I just wanted to switch to ethermine.org and this is now my problem

the only thing i can think of is turning the computer off and establishing a monitor connection with the gt730 with the 1070 out of the rig.  Once the card works fine with the monitor, turn the computer off again and plug in the 1070 to see if the motherboard recognizes it.  just a random thing you could try don't know if its an actual solution

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

3 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

the only thing i can think of is turning the computer off and establishing a monitor connection with the gt730 with the 1070 out of the rig.  Once the card works fine with the monitor, turn the computer off again and plug in the 1070 to see if the motherboard recognizes it.  just a random thing you could try don't know if its an actual solution

forgive me if i misunderstand what ur saying i mean using gt730 as my monitor input and gtx 1070 as my mining gpu (already installed) is working. my problem is when i start claymore miner it detects 2 cards. gtx 1070 and gt730. it will mine but will produce error because of gt730. and will force the claymore to restart everytime. On nicehash miner i could turn off mining for gt730. I'm looking for some option the same in claymor miner where i could switch off mining using the gt730