Boot issues on Gigabyte with nVidia Displayport

Hello everyone!

Ok, I have a Gigabyte z170x Gaming 6 (firmware updated F22) with 32GB of RAM Corsair, Intel i7 6700k @4GHZ, corsair water cooling processor, CX 750M Corsair power supply, HDD Intel 600p Series NVMe PCIe M.2 256GB (for OS only) with Windows 10 Pro updated, and AOC monitor C2783FQ (I know, is not the best but works fine for my needs)  xD

The situation is... IF I use my  AOC C2783FQ connected to the "DP" ONLY, the computer won't boot... Well...  boot, but after several wired tricks like hit the reset buttom or wired things like that.

I'm very curious about this situation that bother me for some months UNTIL I unplug the DP wire from the card and the monitor, leave at side an try with the HDMI port and voilá! Problem solved, the computer boot perfect, no issues, nothing.

My question is WHY in this world the "DP" have this kind issues. I choice de DP because it has more advantages with the picture. I don't use or need the nVidia audio via HDMI. I use the optical port of the motherboard for the audio.

Does anyone can figured out where is the problem? Is the video card, the monitor, or is the motherboard maybe? I'm lost.

nVidia needs the HDMI port always working to send the signal?

Before change the DP for the HDMI I try everything on the bios video section, but nothing works...

Well... that's my question/issue.

Thanks in advance for any help or clue

I'm glad to be here :D