Confusing Eth GPU configuration

So...I had been entertaining the idea of a mining rig for a while and I got 6 RX 580s at a very good price, but I got drunk one night and decided I wanted to try older hardware (I don't know either), and I bought 3 R9 Nanos, 1 R9 390, 1 R9 Fury and 1 R9 Fury X. Any problem running those 6 cards? They all have the same GPU except for the 390, but the deal is done (Drinking with ambien...SO F*UCKING WISE) and I wanted to ask if there could be a problem mixing them. Got no issues with the 580s, but I'm wondering on that mix I purchased while intoxicated (still at good prices surprisingly)

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

On 25/8/2017 at 11:12 PM, CUDA_Cores said:

Here is the only way you can make money coin mining:

1. You need to buy these cards BELOW the currently inflated price. Although the price seems to be coming down after checking newegg and seeing that at least nvidia cards are coming back down to MSRP. AMDs cards are coming back down to, but are still inflated slightly by $30-50. It looks like you have cards on hand so you have a start.

2. Your electricity needs to be cheap or even free. If your electricity is above 15 cents per kw/h, don't bother. You lose money. 

3. You need to buy thousands of dollars of hardware to make it worth your time. Mining isn't worth it unless I am making AT LEAST $50 a day after all expenses such as hardware and electricity costs are factored out. 

4. I would just sell those cards while you can. Bitcoin is going to crash any day now and with that ethereum will come tumbling as well. Make your money while you can. 

Of course maybe you want to mine in them anyway, then have at it. There should be no problems running all those GPUs together in a single system if said system is newer than about 2011. Very old motherboard such as LGA 775 have problems running multiple graphics cards since it was uncommon back then to pack so many GPUs in one system. 

Just remember, do NOT crossfire any of these cards, have them all run as independent cards. Crossfiring will not help you mine faster and increases setup complexity. 

Thanks man! I wanna give mining a go, I got them at a really good deals on ebay and I live in Chile, electricity is at 11 cents right now and Ethereum is actually worth a bit more compared to the Chilean Peso so I get a bonus at the exchange. If it collapses I can always try another currency, I started my first rig (6xRX 580s), still testing it out, the Sapphire nitros did great but the one XFX has Elpida memory and I've had to tweak it. In my mind the Nanos would more or less make up for the 3 high wattage cards, hope it works, and again, thanks! :)

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10