Booting problem

Mc Jerry

Hi

I'm not good at English but i hope you guy can understand what i wrote 

I have an Acer 5600U it's working normal when i shut it down but when i restart it cannot boot always ask for Ctr+Alt+delete to reboot

when i press Ctr+Alt+delete it still not boot so i have to go to bio setting(do nothing) to save and exit to make it boot to windows every time i need to restart my PC

Please help

Your English is fine.

Sounds like maybe a dead CMOS battery? Does the laptop keep the time?

Next time you boot into Windows immediately check the clock and see if its correct, remember that Windows will update the time via the internet quite quickly so you need to check it fast.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

14 minutes ago, Mc Jerry said:

Hi

I'm not good at English but i hope you guy can understand what i wrote 

I have an Acer 5600U it's working normal when i shut it down but when i restart it cannot boot always ask for Ctr+Alt+delete to reboot

when i press Ctr+Alt+delete it still not boot so i have to go to bio setting(do nothing) to save and exit to make it boot to windows every time i need to restart my PC

Please help

Its a BIOS error try upgrading your BIOS and set your HDD/SSD as Default Boot Device in BIOS. This will definately solve it. If still problem is there then replace your CMOS cell.

Try clearing the CMOS. But why not just shut down and manually turn back on rather than restarting?