2 Gpu's on same Computer wont work

Hello

I got a Dell precision t1600, and 2 Different GPU's. And I want to put both on my computer so I can have 3 screens. I now tried for 2 hours just trying to test different things. looked at settings. read online, and nothing worked for me. so do anyone has a clue what to try?  Or if you know if there is a way I could use the ports on the motherboard with the GPU. 

I know they both work, tested them in the computer separate. 

GPU's

Geforce 210

Nvidia Quadro 600

http://www.dell.com/ed/business/p/precision-t1600/pd - link to the pc

This is a working pc, not Gaming pc, though I should tell you guys that. 

you do not need both to run 3 monitors

they're probably a combination of nvidia or AMD cards, will not work together usually

or two nvidia or amd cards, probably are not from the same generation or sku, will not work

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Knowing what cards would be handy.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

The power supply might not be able to supply enough power to the 2 GPUs. Anyways, you only need 1 to run 3 monitors.

i7-12700k | MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 | 2x16GB Team Group DDR4-3200CL14 | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | EVGA FTW3 2070 SUPER | 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus | 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM | Fractal Design Meshify C

So sorry for that.

Though I wrote that down. 2 sec will edit post

LOL, the cards must be the same to run them on SLI or crossfire

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

You could have the first card running on two displays and the second card on the one display. 

Just now, TheBeastPC said:

You could have the first card running on two displays and the second card on the one display. 

Kinda what I want to, but they won't work together. if i plug both cards in only 1 card will work.  

4 minutes ago, Constantin said:

LOL, the cards must be the same to run them on SLI or crossfire

this isn't even about SLI ... it's simply about running more monitors. 

you can't sli a geforce 210 anyways ... 

One or two PCI Express® x16 Gen 2 discrete graphics cards supporting 75W maximum combined power.

On the T1600 specs. Maybe having both at the same time hits power limits and then don't work.

54 minutes ago, `WHooami said:

Kinda what I want to, but they won't work together. if i plug both cards in only 1 card will work.  

How many outputs does each graphics card have?

16 hours ago, TheBeastPC said:

How many outputs does each graphics card have?

The Quadro 600 got 2 DP ports and the GeForce 210 got 1 VGA 1 DVI and 1 HDMI