Need help moving a couple games to another PC..

DarthVader1022

First I hope this is the correct place to ask this question I am going to ask you all.

So here is what I want to do and it is to move a couple of my games called Bejeweled,Bejewel Blitz and Bejewel 3 to my gaming PC that I built a couple months ago running Windows 10 Pro x64..

I know I can just simply install the games as I do have the retail box for all the games,but I do not want to loose all the stats and levels I have completed on all the games.

Is there any way I can move my games from 1 computer that is running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 to another PC that is running Windows 10 Pro x64? Everyone of these games are the ones from POPCAP, these games are not the Steam version..

I really do not want to start all over as it has taken me so very long time to get to the levels I am at now..

So I like to know has anyone here done this before and if so is there any step by step instruction or a good reliable YouTube video on how I can move these games to my PC running Windows 10 Pro x64 with out loosing all my levels and stats?

I have also tried a couple methods I found online but none of them worked for me..So I really could use some help from anyone who has done this before and has successfully moved any of these games from 1 PC to another PC with out loosing levels and stats..

Also has anyone ever tried a program call Gamesaver Manager to move games..Here is a link to that program http://www.gamesave-manager.com/ if so will this work and keep all my save levels?

Thanks for any help you can give me..

The way I would do it is transfer them to an external hdd or ssd and then apply them on the new Pc. Though I've never even played any of those games so not sure.

im not positive but if you have steam you should be able to add them to your library and download them to another computer with your acc

Saved games seem to be saved here. You will need hidden folders to be shown to see this. So just move the game files over and then copy the save files to the same directory  on the other computer

%LOCALAPPDATA%/PopCap Games/<game>/users/

On 8/22/2017 at 2:24 AM, elpiop said:

Saved games seem to be saved here. You will need hidden folders to be shown to see this. So just move the game files over and then copy the save files to the same directory  on the other computer

%LOCALAPPDATA%/PopCap Games/<game>/users/

Just a update..

I was able follow your steps and I was able to move all my saved games and levels to my new PC,I only needed to do a couple extra steps that you had mentioned ,The only other steps I did have to was install each game on the gaming PC and play at least 1 level on each games so I would have a user and data folder in each game...After that I had to go back to the old PC that I needed to get all the saved games from but I first needed to show all the hidden files as I was not seeing the info that you all mentioned I needed,after I made the hidden folders available I was able to see what I needed,my next step was to take all the files with the saved data I needed for the saved games and I copied them all to a USB thumb drive and then I went to my other PC but first I needed to also show all the hidden folders here,once that was done I went to my USB drive and copied and pasted all the files to the correct directory where the files needed to be and they then overwrighted the old files with the new files,after that I went to each game and played a level on each game to see if all my levels where I left off at and they where all there and it worked perfect..

So I want to Personally Thank You for your help as you saved me countless hrs of play time of starting all over from the beginning of each game..