Problem with bios

Hi, so I have an P35-DS3 mobo rev 1.0 and I want to update bios, but the problem is when I got to End button and press boot or smthng like that, there is only floppy drive and no usb, so then I need to go and enable legacy I think in bios, so I go there and go to advanced and I can't scroll!! None of these work: +-, 8 2 numpad, arrow keys, PageUp PageDown, wasd. You can scroll in main screen like select advanced tab, or system info or smthng like that, but when you go to that tab, I can't scroll anymore, I can just press enter on option that is selected. So what can I do? Thank you for answers :).

10 minutes ago, TheR4vas said:

Hi, so I have an P35-DS3 mobo rev 1.0 and I want to update bios, but the problem is when I got to End button and press boot or smthng like that, there is only floppy drive and no usb, so then I need to go and enable legacy I think in bios, so I go there and go to advanced and I can't scroll!! None of these work: +-, 8 2 numpad, arrow keys, PageUp PageDown, wasd. You can scroll in main screen like select advanced tab, or system info or smthng like that, but when you go to that tab, I can't scroll anymore, I can just press enter on option that is selected. So what can I do? Thank you for answers :).

please edit your post and use automatic colors.. many use night theme and your color choice makes it literally invisible to read..

59956715b8bdb_eee.PNG.07c1c71d62de85ad12ac1066ff21b1da.PNG

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

2 minutes ago, Changis said:

please edit your post and use automatic colors.. many use night theme and your color choice makes it literally invisible to read..

59956715b8bdb_eee.PNG.07c1c71d62de85ad12ac1066ff21b1da.PNG

Done :)

Just now, TheR4vas said:

Done :)

well, atleast it's readable now.. however if you use automatic it will automatically change the font so it's clearly readable in both themes. there is also no need to use colors unless you are emphasizing or something, it can seem a bit shouty to some people..

anyway are you using a usb keyboard? if so try another port or check bios if usb is set to full initialization..
if you can get a ps/2 keyboard that will always work unless there is a hardware error somewhere

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

2 hours ago, Changis said:

well, atleast it's readable now.. however if you use automatic it will automatically change the font so it's clearly readable in both themes. there is also no need to use colors unless you are emphasizing or something, it can seem a bit shouty to some people..

anyway are you using a usb keyboard? if so try another port or check bios if usb is set to full initialization..
if you can get a ps/2 keyboard that will always work unless there is a hardware error somewhere

I'm just new at this forum, so I don't know how it works. Yes I'm using 20$ USB ebay keyboard and I will try to connect to other port, I don't have a ps/2 keyboard for now and I will sell this PC so I don't care that much. Thanks for help, will write with updates.