Hard drives and questions

I'll put some deals in here, but I mostly need advice and figured plenty of people are looking around here.
I'm buying the HyperX 3k 240GB which is on sale for 150.00.
That price is irrelevant to my question. I want to know which 1TB drive I should buy that is the best bang for my buck as my budget is dwindling. I was initially going to buy the WD Black, but the WD Blue 1TB is on sale for 55 dollars. Is the Black worth twice as much? Are there better deals for similar storage? I don't have much money to spare.

Well in Canada there's a 1tb Toshiba drive that you can pm down to 49.99 on ncix. The Black's are faster but I personally don't notice to much of a difference between the colors except with green.

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

I couldn't find that on the US site, so I assume it's exclusive to Canada. There is a Seagate barracuda for 60 on there though.