How Would this rig look

FoxAxe

So i just found that this product ships to Finland but its white and im going for the Define S Black window my motherboard is asus rog strix (black) and cpu cooler ryzen 5 1600 stock, ram is black and power supply is black with rgb and im going to get a rgb led strip

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080TI Gaming OC 11GB GDDR5X

so if i get a white gpu would it look bad??? i cant image it? and i need help with this the looks are not my top concern but i would like it to look good

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06XWXQX6T/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1

and also if anyone has this gpu thoughts on it it would help

The card itself looks sick, as for as contrast goes, can't really say.

In my opinion it might be a little bit too much black

Just now, ShatteredPsycho said:

The card itself looks sick, as for as contrast goes, can't really say.

In my opinion it might be a little bit too much black

too bad you cant get the define s white

I'd look for a different GTX 1080ti due to the cooler design. 

https://www.newegg.com/global/fi/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487376

https://www.newegg.com/global/fi/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137217

Here are two that i think would go great with you design. Both ship to Finland. :)

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

9 minutes ago, Ben Quigley said:

I'd look for a different GTX 1080ti due to the cooler design. 

https://www.newegg.com/global/fi/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487376

https://www.newegg.com/global/fi/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137217

Here are two that i think would go great with you design. Both ship to Finland. :)

where are the newegg warehouses are any of them in germany or else were in europe

how are the shipping fees?

and taxes?

i have never used newegg

2 minutes ago, FoxAxe said:

where are the newegg warehouses are any of them in germany or else were in europe

how are the shipping fees?

and taxes?

i have never used newegg

It does seem to ship from the US... Hmm I'd have at look at it and see. They are a global player so I'd be surprised if everything isn't sorted for you tbh. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

While having a look it seems they ship free to everywhere (3-5 day service).

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Just now, Ben Quigley said:

While having a look it seems they ship free to everywhere (3-5 day service).

if they dont have warehouses in europe dont i hvae to pay the taxes?

Just now, FoxAxe said:

if they dont have warehouses in europe dont i hvae to pay the taxes?

If you make an account, put the item in your cart and go to check it it will tell you the total including taxes AFAIK. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

5 minutes ago, Ben Quigley said:

If you make an account, put the item in your cart and go to check it it will tell you the total including taxes AFAIK. 

they have a pretty great live chat

24 minutes ago, Ben Quigley said:

too bad it actualy isn´t cheaper after VAT

10 minutes ago, FoxAxe said:

too bad it actualy isn´t cheaper after VAT

How much more is it? The card you listed could easily thermal throttle, I'm not saying it will, but that isn't the best cooler for that GPU IMO. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

How much more is it? The card you listed could easily thermal throttle, I'm not saying it will, but that isn't the best cooler for that GPU IMO. 

810 acording to TULLI

Finlands tax thingy

31 minutes ago, FoxAxe said:

@Ben Quigley what about the msi duke gtx 1080ti?

The duke looks okay, Personally if you're planning to spend 700+ anyway, I would always go with the FTW 3 card myself. But each to their own. :)

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

The duke looks okay, Personally if you're planning to spend 700+ anyway, I would always go with the FTW 3 card myself. But each to their own. :)

I just hate that they dont sell the duke here and the ftw 3 is expensive 750€ is like tops

@Ben Quigley

should i just go with the gtx 1080 Gigabyte g1 gaming looks good good rewiews just not a 1080ti

and much cheaper at 550€

?

Just now, FoxAxe said:

@Ben Quigley

should i just go with the gtx 1080 Gigabyte g1 gaming looks good good rewiews just not a 1080ti

and much cheaper at 550€

?

Well what is your use case? gaming? what resolution and frame rate, do you have a G-sync monitor? 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Well what is your use case? gaming? what resolution and frame rate, do you have a G-sync monitor? 

well i have a 1080p monitor and im going to get a 1080p/1440p monitor later with 144hz

do I need G-sync?

The real thing is that i want my card to last 4-5 years with newest games at medium/high settings at 1080p

1080p? I think a 1080 would be fine, but if you are planning to the system for 5 years keep in mind 1440p or even 4k will probably become much more commonplace in the next few years and you may get left behind.

Personal I'd get a 1080p 100+hz, paired with a GTX 1080.(if you can't wait)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GIGABYTE-NVIDIA-GeForce-1080-GAMING/dp/B01GCAW1IA/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1502802679&sr=1-1&keywords=gtx+1080

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Predator-GN276HLbid-Monitor-inch/dp/B01BJQ3CWG/ref=sr_1_27?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1502803359&sr=1-27-spons&keywords=1440p+144hz&psc=1

or

GTX 1080ti now and save for a better monitor in a year or so. Something like a 4K high refresh rate, with G-sync if possible. (if you don't mind 1080p for a year or so)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XXC4J6T/ref=sr_1_7?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1502802022&sr=1-7&keywords=gtx+1080ti

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

14 minutes ago, Ben Quigley said:

1080p? I think a 1080 would be fine, but if you are planning to the system for 5 years keep in mind 1440p or even 4k will probably become much more commonplace in the next few years and you may get left behind.

Personal I'd get a 1080p 100+hz, paired with a GTX 1080.(if you can't wait)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GIGABYTE-NVIDIA-GeForce-1080-GAMING/dp/B01GCAW1IA/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1502802679&sr=1-1&keywords=gtx+1080

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Predator-GN276HLbid-Monitor-inch/dp/B01BJQ3CWG/ref=sr_1_27?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1502803359&sr=1-27-spons&keywords=1440p+144hz&psc=1

or

GTX 1080ti now and save for a better monitor in a year or so. Something like a 4K high refresh rate, with G-sync if possible. (if you don't mind 1080p for a year or so)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XXC4J6T/ref=sr_1_7?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1502802022&sr=1-7&keywords=gtx+1080ti

what do you mean left behind? i can still play at 1080p? i will get a 1440p monitor but i will scale it down to 1080p so i get better performance? (if thats how it works?) if my gtx 1080 gets old in the fututre

Im tired of waiting My current pc is 8years old and i relly want to play watch dogs 2 bf1 ...

and most importantly Shadow of war when it comes out

becouse i LOVED the shadow of mordor THE BEST game i have ever played

im relly happy that my pc could handle it oc´d

and if someone wise makes a game of thrones open world game im so going to play it

8 minutes ago, FoxAxe said:

what do you mean left behind? i can still play at 1080p? i will get a 1440p monitor but i will scale it down to 1080p so i get better performance? (if thats how it works?) if my gtx 1080 gets old in the fututre

Im tired of waiting My current pc is 8years old and i relly want to play watch dogs 2 bf1 ...

and most importantly Shadow of war when it comes out

becouse i LOVED the shadow of mordor THE BEST game i have ever played

im relly happy that my pc could handle it oc´d

and if someone wise makes a game of thrones open world game im so going to play it

I mean left behind the curve. I wouldn't downscale as you will lose a lot of detail and quality. You should always run your monitor at native resolution. Such as if everyone has 4k screens and you're stuck on 1080p it would feel a bit sh*t. Especially when you have spent so much.

Anyway my recommendations are the same, I'd go for option two, better to future proof with you are planning to use it for 4-5 years. :)

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240