Computer won't turn on

So my computer that currently has an i3 4130, 16gb ddr3, hd 6950, and a corsair 430w power supply. Isn't booting I tried removing a ton of stuff from the board but it doesn't do anything. The only time it works is when I put a pentium g3258 and 1 stick of ram in and it will boot fine but I can't put anything else in there for some reason.

17 minutes ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

So my computer that currently has an i3 4130, 16gb ddr3, hd 6950, and a corsair 430w power supply. Isn't booting I tried removing a ton of stuff from the board but it doesn't do anything. The only time it works is when I put a pentium g3258 and 1 stick of ram in and it will boot fine but I can't put anything else in there for some reason.

Sounds like a dead CPU and maybe RAM as well. At least it isnt a motherboard issue. Have you tried only putting 1 RAM stick in when the i3 is in? If that doesnt work swap that ram stick with the other one and try again? If it still doesn't post then i think the CPU is dead :(                                                                                              

1 hour ago, Majestic_Koala said:

Sounds like a dead CPU and maybe RAM as well. At least it isnt a motherboard issue. Have you tried only putting 1 RAM stick in when the i3 is in? If that doesnt work swap that ram stick with the other one and try again? If it still doesn't post then i think the CPU is dead :(                                                                                              

yeah I have tried that and nothing happens

19 hours ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

yeah I have tried that and nothing happens

Sorry for late reply, have you found a solution? Here is a video i found that might help you further