Asus PCE 68 worth purchace?

Filip S

I've recently bought a computer but it was missing a wireless internet card which i need to connect the the wifi and its nt possible for me at all to connect to ethernet throught cabel. For now i use a usb wifi rhingy which gives extremely low and unsteady wifi most of the time it works okay, but when my brother is at home and playing with his comouter and everyone in the house is playing with like at least 4  cellphones, 4 ipad 3 computer makes it a bit difficult for me to well play online games. 

My router furhest away from my room in the living room 5-10m from my room in order for me to get the internet the wifi itself need to travel throught the living room door throught the concrete wall and floor downstairs to the basement to my door then my room, most part of te house is concrete.

I live in Europe sweden

My internet is 100down 10up

my router is Asus RT AC 68u with all default settings, want to maximize it but iam not all that knowledgable about routers. Tips woulf be appreciated

Want to switch channel for wifi as well so the internet is more steady but dont know how to do it and what site to use ti archieve it. Tips woulf be appreciated

so to my question is the asus pce ac68 a good purchase for my situation or not? And is the rumour about it true worh the crashes to bluescreen to lost of internet connection( asus pce ac 68) 

thx for reading and hopefully i can get som great advise from you guys.