FX-4100 High Load temperature

So I've recently set-up my first build with an old FX-4100. Idle temps are around 43-47 deg. Celsius. When I run Aida64 for 10 mins, load temps go up as high as the mid 70s. AMD lists max temps for this processor on their site at 70.5. I am not overclocking the  chip in any way. I am using a stock cooler. (Previously using a Deepcool gamma archer one which I replaced with the stock since the stock performs better). Is this normal and/or safe? I haven't had any shutdodwns so far despite going over the specified max temp. Should I replace the stock cooler (planning to get one of the Coolermaster Hyper variants), or should I try sticking a case exhaust fan first and see what happens. 

*Also, ambient temp here is around 33 deg. Celsius, possibly 36 at noon.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Everything clean? Which case?

Temps seem about right since you are living in hot area. If I remember right, 75C is max for FX chips. So getting that in stress test and with stock cooler is about right-ish, all things considered. You won't see those temps in normal use anyway. But I do agree on going for cheap aftermarket cooler, like TX3 Evo or M9a.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv