Bizarre issue with 3 monitors

I just finished rearranging my monitors and have ran into a bit of a problem with getting all three monitors working at once.  First, here's what I'm working with:

MSI 1080 ti Gaming X

2 - Dell S2716DG 1440p 144 hz gsync monitors

1 - ASUS ROG PG27A (4k gsync)

Not sure if this is needed, but running off a MSI X99A XPower titanium MB, 6850X, and too much ram.

Earlier today, I had one dell and the asus running off of displayport, the other dell using HDMI, and my vive in the 4th hdmi slot.  Well when I plugged in my monitors something changed.  I had the one dell plugged in running off of an HDMI 2.0 cable , then plugged in the Asus display port cable, no problems.  When I put the last display port cable in though, the Asus monitor went undetected and the last dell turned on.  I unplugged the dell and the asus turned back on.  Tried swapping ports, cables, but every time the asus would start saying there was no signal and Nvidia control panel stopped detecting it.  

I swapped the dell's cable for an HDMI and it's working fine, but I kinda need that HDMI port open for me to use the Vive unless I want to search for my mini display port cable, which I don't.  Anyone know why this would happen?  If I need to give better explanations, I'm more than happy to.  I don't care if the Dells aren't running at 144 hz, although if there was some way to make that happen again... well I'd love you forever.  I miss not being stuck on 60 hz refresh.

Thanks in advance