Solid system for E-Sport titles?

Hi.I am upgrading from a 650€ 5year old laptop in less than 2 weeks and my budget is 1300€ including a monitor,but where I live prices are very high so it is hard to find anything reasonably priced.I mostly play E-Sport low demanding titles like LoL,Overwatch,Team Fortress 2,Payday 2 etc and want a system that can run those games at a consistent 144 fps,with the settings not necessarily maxed out but also not low.I will also do light editing and a lot of recording and maybe streaming.Do you think this system will serve me well for the next 5 years without any upgrades?

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/2bzHm8

Please leave your opinion down bellow,wether it's a yes or no and feel free to make any improvements(like adding a 3gb gtx 1060 since I might not need all of that VRam).

16gb of ram no matter what for streaming and streaming depends on you internet speeds 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

I think that looks super good. A 1060 should get you by for awhile with games like that and the 1600 is just a good all around chip. You should be able to do streaming pretty easily off of that system.

17 minutes ago, InsanityWolf said:

Hi.I am upgrading from a 650€ 5year old laptop in less than 2 weeks and my budget is 1300€ including a monitor,but where I live prices are very high so it is hard to find anything reasonably priced.I mostly play E-Sport low demanding titles like LoL,Overwatch,Team Fortress 2,Payday 2 etc and want a system that can run those games at a consistent 144 fps,with the settings not necessarily maxed out but also not low.I will also do light editing and a lot of recording and maybe streaming.Do you think this system will serve me well for the next 5 years without any upgrades?

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/2bzHm8

Please leave your opinion down bellow,wether it's a yes or no and feel free to make any improvements(like adding a 3gb gtx 1060 since I might not need all of that VRam).

All of your components look great, though you could save twenty bucks and buy a PRIME B350-PLUS motherboard (https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/fPDzK8).

15 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

16gb of ram no matter what for streaming and streaming depends on you internet speeds 

I do not agree that this is true, especially with the light titles that will be running on this machine.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

2 minutes ago, Homeless_Pineapple said:

All of your components look great, though you could save twenty bucks and buy a PRIME B350-PLUS motherboard (https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/fPDzK8).

I do not agree that this is true.

It can be done with 8gb but it wont be nice

5 minutes of looking found this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tech-support/220584-stream-quality-guide so we both are right and wrong 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Another thing.Do you think I should get 8gb of ram and an 250gb ssd(as it is in the build)or get 16b of ram and an ssd later.I will be upgrading anyways but I'm thinking that ram may be a bit fiddly while you just smack the ssd in there.

I will never build or buy another machine without an ssd. I would highly recommend an ssd for the boot drive. If you cant spend another $60 then just do 8gb of ram now. I think you will see way more performance gain from an ssd vs 16gb of ram. Plus adding ram is much easier than cloning a drive down the road.

14 minutes ago, jwacher said:

I will never build or buy another machine without an ssd. I would highly recommend an ssd for the boot drive. If you cant spend another $60 then just do 8gb of ram now. I think you will see way more performance gain from an ssd vs 16gb of ram. Plus adding ram is much easier than cloning a drive down the road.

Allright,I will most likely the ram listed and the ssd and get the exact same whenever I get the money.