Ryzen/vega build

Hello, 

With vega and its packs coming in a few days, I'll jump on the occasion and build myself a new pc.

Here's the pcpartpicker list and the list itself

Parts I need to buy : 

Spoiler

CPU : Ryzen 7 1700x

AIO : NZXT Kraken x62

GPU : Radeon Vega 64 liquid edition

Motherboard : Aorus ax370 Gaming k7

Case : Mastercase 5t

RAM : Dominator Platinum 3200 - 2x8GB - modded with a cablemod kit

Extensions : Cablemod black and red cable kit

Monitor : Samsung c34f791

Parts I already have : 

Spoiler

PSU : Corsair RM750i

SSD : Intel 600p 256Gb

HDD : WD Black 1Tb

I'd need your help from an aesthetic view, as well as a "compatibility" view (I know everything is compatible, but maybe some parts would be better than others)

Gaming rig : i5 6600k | EVGA 1070 FTW | 16Go DDR4 HyperX Fury | Intel 600p - WD Black

Laptop : Macbook 2017

Home server : AMD A10 7700k | 2*2TB unraid array + 250GB ssd cache

Red and black, to stay in the spirit of the case

Yet, the liquid cooled vega 64 is metallic grey, so I wouldn't mind adding grey in the build

f3.jpg

Gaming rig : i5 6600k | EVGA 1070 FTW | 16Go DDR4 HyperX Fury | Intel 600p - WD Black

Just now, Ningols1598 said:

Red and black, to stay in the spirit of the case

Yet, the liquid cooled vega 64 is metallic grey, so I wouldn't mind adding grey in the build

Ok cool :) Just out of curiosity though, are from france? If yes, why do you order from belgian sites? :D

Regarding your build, I would get the 1700 instead, since it can overclock just as well as the 1700x. You save some money, that you can for example use for better peripherals or more memory if you want to. :) Do you want RGB in your build?

Just now, honor said:

Ok cool :) Just out of curiosity though, are from france? If yes, why do you order from belgian sites? :D

Regarding your build, I would get the 1700 instead, since it can overclock just as well as the 1700x. You save some money, that you can for example use for better peripherals or more memory if you want to. :) Do you want RGB in your build?

I am belgian, and the parts from france are from amazon.fr :D 

I picked the 1700x because it is the bare minimum for the discount that comes with a radeon pack, plus, the 1700 is only 10€ cheaper than the 1700x

Oh I forgot to mention that I already have a nzxt hue+ with 4 rgb strips

7 minutes ago, Ningols1598 said:

I am belgian, and the parts from france are from amazon.fr :D 

I picked the 1700x because it is the bare minimum for the discount that comes with a radeon pack, plus, the 1700 is only 10€ cheaper than the 1700x

Oh I forgot to mention that I already have a nzxt hue+ with 4 rgb strips

Nice! You know what, I wouldn't change anything about your build except maybe get gskill ram modules (G skill Trident Z RGB is pretty cool, and gives some added flair to your system, though of course it is up to you. The dominators look dope af too).  Thanks for mentioning the radeon pack btw. Might be worth checking out.

So yeah, actually I think you already have gone the extra mile on the aesthetics department with your build. I would probably get some nice fans down the line like the corsair hd120s, BUT since you have the NZXT hue, getting the NZXT rgb fans might be a better fit. Nice one dude, Have fun building that monster :D

Thanks, I sure will have fun :) 

My biggest problem with building a computer is that I can't build them often enough :D 

3 minutes ago, Ningols1598 said:

Thanks, I sure will have fun :) 

My biggest problem with building a computer is that I can't build them often enough :D 

same here man haha