(Rant) TechSmartt is Techdumbb

FoxofGrey

Am I the only one who is sick and tired of these sorts of channels that are so click-bait ridden with horrible, annoying content in those videos?
I assume most of you here do, so let me introduce you to Techsmartt. He is essentially the aborted brother of Unbox Therapy that also makes claims of being a "technology-based channel" with his Youtube URL just containing the word "tech". Not only is his channel just unboxing stuff with an annoying accent (also applies to Lewis's horrible New York accent), but in one of his videos he claims that he doesn't care about specifications of a piece of tech and says "everything is snappy today".
So in other words, he's an Apple fanboy that does not give a fuck about specifications and will buy the newest iPhone day one. So fuck this guy and everything he stands. If this is a representation of the newest generation, then I think our future is doomed thanks to some bratty rich kids.

I like him.

Triggered

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I'm not seeing the issue here apart from the fact you don't like his accent and took offence to the fact he's not that fussed about specs (he's right too, nowadays it's more about features than specs), last bit is a bit of an exaggeration as well

I second this. Possibly my least favourite channel on YouTube. He's basically what would happen if Jake Paul and a fidget spinner had a kid. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 /