How to put windows 2000 on old pc?

I have an old machine that I want to utilize as a retro gaming machine. It currently has windows XP installed but the product key on the side indicates that it originally held windows 2000. I've attempted to download ISO files from torrents and win world but no luck. So how can I put windows 2000 back on this machine?

1 minute ago, SwankyBarbecue4 said:

I have an old machine that I want to utilize as a retro gaming machine. It currently has windows XP installed but the product key on the side indicates that it originally held windows 2000. I've attempted to download ISO files from torrents and win world but no luck. So how can I put windows 2000 back on this machine?

Go on ebay and look for a OEM disk?

HP Zbook 15 G4 | i5-7440HQ | 32GB ddr4- 2133MHz | 500GB HDD, 250GB SSD 

What's the issue with disc images? Interrupted downloads? If not that, with what programs have you tried burning them, with what speed and onto what kind of discs? What brand and model is your cd-drive, and does it read other discs you have burned using the same setup?

Have you done anything like this before? What benefits are you looking to gain from the switch, maybe it's not even worth the trouble?