Building a pc for a friend

I posted a version of this list on another page on here but i figured this was actually the best location so here is the latest version.

A friend of mine has asked me to upgrade is pc (bassically a whole new build).

I have come up with this list of parts and was hoping that you guys could give it a once over to check that I haven't messed anything up.

I built his previous rig for him 10 years ago (wow I know), and he want's this one to have a similar lifespan if possible. I have told him that there are no long term guarantee's in the pc world but we will try.

The basic parts missing from the list, case (Tsunami Dream), hard drives (4 Sata drives), dvd drive (sata, lol I know but he still uses it) and peripherals will all be used from his old Intel Q6600 build.

He uses a 4K led 50+ inch TV in his lounge as a monitor and doesn't game on the system at all so the graphics card is simply to output to the TV as Ryzen doesn't have integrated graphics. I have suggested he only uses 1080p mode as to invest in a 4K capable graphics card when he doesn't game seams like a waste. He already has 4K Netflix's on his TV and has a native 4K UHD player for films. His gaming needs are met by his xbox...........(I've tried to convince him but no dice). 

He also needs to have 6 Sata ports.

Anyway enough rambling here are the parts.

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (using stock cooler)

Gigabyte AX370-GAMING K3

Corsair CMK8GX4M2B3200C16 8gb kit (2x4gb)

SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB

Asus NVIDIA Gt 710 2 GB Passive Cooling Pci-E Graphics Card

Corsair CP-9020077-UK CS650M

Windows 10 Home 32 bit/64 bit English International [USB Flash Drive]

£625.88 all parts on amazon UK. 

Thanks again for any help/advice that you are willing to give. 

I should have mentioned his primary uses for his system are web browsing, email, music playback and organisation with some video transcoding and his total budget is £600 ish.

I know I could advise him to get Ryzen 3 to save some money on the processor in order to put some more towards a graphics card excwpt he has been happy using Intel inbuilt graphics on the Q6600 and he really will only be using the desktop 90% of the time and he wants an upgrade from 4 cores for "future proofing".

Just get an i5-7400 and a B250 board. That's more than enough for 4K. You wouldn't need that weak sauce graphics card if you did that plus it would be way cheaper.

7 minutes ago, That_PC_Kid said:

Just get an i5-7400 and a B250 board. That's more than enough for 4K. You wouldn't need that weak sauce graphics card if you did that plus it would be way cheaper.

Here's a PCPP list to go along with that: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/gBqkQV

Edit: The price is £401.23

That_PC_Kid

Isn't the i5 vastly inferior to the r5 especially when it comes to video enceding? Don't forget that he wants this build to try and last another 10 years if possible?

That motherboard only has 4 Sata ports.

He doesn't need ito to display 4k as he would have to increase the size of all text to be able to read it from his sofa. 1080p desktop display should be fine.

Any problems with the actual Ryzen build?