screen Help

so i'm in the need for a new gaming monitor, and i've been looking at SAMSUNG C27H711 any one with experience? or any other ideas ? 

one one hand i would love a curved, 4k G-sync monitor but they are a bit pricey  

maybe a higher refesh rate would be better ? 

MB: Asus Maximus VII Formula -- CPU: Intel i7 4770K -- Ram: Corsair Vengance 16GB  -- GPU: Gigabyte GTX780 Ghz -- Case: NZXT H440 

PSU: Corsair CX750M --Display: Samsung 23" 1080p LED -- Labtop: Acer Aspire S7

Keybord: Razer Deathstalker -- Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chorma -- Mousepad: Razer Goliathus XL -- Speaker: Razer Leviathan -- Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1

27 minutes ago, Malicius said:

so i'm in the need for a new gaming monitor, and i've been looking at SAMSUNG C27H711 any one with experience? or any other ideas ? 

Well what do you need from your monitor and what is your budget? 

Just now, Snowi_ said:

Well what do you need from your monitor and what is your budget? 

just a good gaming monitor for mixed games, mostly MOBA FPS, my budget is about 450-500$ but as i dont live n the US the price may be different  

MB: Asus Maximus VII Formula -- CPU: Intel i7 4770K -- Ram: Corsair Vengance 16GB  -- GPU: Gigabyte GTX780 Ghz -- Case: NZXT H440 

Keybord: Razer Deathstalker -- Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chorma -- Mousepad: Razer Goliathus XL -- Speaker: Razer Leviathan -- Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1

1 minute ago, Malicius said:

just a good gaming monitor for mixed games, mostly MOBA FPS, my budget is about 450-500$ but as i dont live n the US the price may be different  

Where do you live then? Im guessing in Europe or something? 

Just now, Snowi_ said:

Where do you live then? Im guessing in Europe or something? 

yea denmark with crasy taxes -.- 

1 minute ago, Malicius said:

yea denmark with crasy taxes -.- 

Ill try to find you something btw same in Finland xD everything is so much more expensive than in the us 

40 minutes ago, Malicius said:

One more question what size would be the best? 24, 27 or something even biggger? 

Just now, Snowi_ said:

One more question what size would be the best? 24, 27 or something even biggger? 

Nice, not the tax ofc that sucks :/

i would perfer a 27" 

Just now, SirFido said:

I don't think you can 4k game on a gtx780

depends on what game and if he cares about frames :D

Just now, SirFido said:

I don't think you can 4k game on a gtx780

According to Geforce.com iit supports 4k via Displayport thou only at 60 Hz, But the point is when i need to chance my GPU i have a screen at can match it better :D 

Just now, Snowi_ said:

depends on what game and if he cares about frames :D

True, if he plays lol, dota or something like that, it might work fine on lower/medium settings 

Just now, Malicius said:

According to Geforce.com iit supports 4k via Displayport thou only at 60 Hz, But the point is when i need to chance my GPU i have a screen at can match it better :D 

Yes it can output that. Can. But it wont if you play GTA 5 on max settings, then it wont. Or any other demanding game 

Just now, SirFido said:

Yes it can output that. Can. But it wont if you play GTA 5 on max settings, then it wont. Or any other demanding game 

agree my idea is maybe to turn the resolution down a bit or even give up some of my wishes and get a Asus ROG Swift PG248Q full HD, but size, resolution, and curve is that worth it to get 144/180Hz and G-sync ?  

54 minutes ago, Malicius said:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06Y2WLSHT?ref_=ams_ad_dp_ttl&th=1

https://www.amazon.de/BenQ-XL2730Z-Monitor-Reaktionszeit-schwarz/dp/B00SL4J1M0/ref=sr_1_47?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1501325515&sr=1-47&th=1

https://www.amazon.de/Acer-Predator-Monitor-Reaktionszeit-schwarz/dp/B01AJTVBU4/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1501326248&sr=1-3-fkmr1&keywords=Acer+27+inch+Predator+Wide+ZeroFrame+WQHD+LED+Gaming+Monitor+-+Black%2FRed(TN+Film+Technology)

Just now, Snowi_ said:

i just picked some monitors in his budget that were 27 inch

I saw them, and they looked really good too (: 

Just now, SirFido said:

I saw them, and they looked really good too (: 

i would propably get one of them if i had the money or even the samsung one :) i think he said he already took a look at the samsung monitor?

1 hour ago, Malicius said:

i've been looking at SAMSUNG C27H711

there :D

so i summary i have to look at the screens and find out what tradeoff i'll have to do or save a bit more money to get at better screen thanks for the help guys :D

Just now, Malicius said:

so i summary i have to look at the screens and find out what tradeoff i'll have to do or save a bit more money to get at better screen thanks for the help guys :D

No problem. Happy to help ! :)

@Maliciusi think your gpu is bottlenecking your current setup, maybe invest in a better one? Your CPU and ram is good too, its just your gpu that is holding you back. 

I would buy a 212 Evo CPU cooler and a cheap gtx 1060 maybe? With the cooler you could do some overclocking too

Its just an idea (: 

1 minute ago, SirFido said:

@Maliciusi think your gpu is bottlenecking your current setup, maybe invest in a better one? Your CPU and ram is good too, its just your gpu that is holding you back. 

I would buy a 212 Evo CPU cooler and a cheap gtx 1060 maybe? With the cooler you could do some overclocking too

Its just an idea (: 

You are correct about that but i think its gonna be hard to buy a gpu because of the ethereum mining or whatever :( over here a 6gb 1060 can go for as much as 450 and a rx 580 500

Just now, SirFido said:

Its just an idea (: 

i know had this GPU since launch, and i'm planning on changeing it to a 1070 or some thing just waiting for 11xx to launch to get that or a 11xx. 

i already have a AIO, NZXT x61, to run my CPU at 4.2 :D but sadly yea i know the Gpu is my bottle neck ):  

1 minute ago, Snowi_ said:

You are correct about that but i think its gonna be hard to buy a gpu because of the ethereum mining or whatever :( over here a 6gb 1060 can go for as much as 450 and a rx 580 500

they are too expensive at the moment and i'm only going Nvidia since im running my Nvidia shield to the TV :P