BIOS won't load up! HELP!!!

SBF
Go to solution Solved by BubblyCharizard,

you need to have the 8pin (4+4) eps connector plugged into the motherboard, after that, if you still don't have a post, plug in the speaker that came with the case (or mine at least did) you also can try to use the igpu output from the board to see if that solves It

So I recently built my first gaming computer ever! These are the specs: i3-6100, B250-DS3H Motherboard, 120GB SSD PNY, 1TB WTB, GTX 1050Ti and 430 EVGA PSU all inside the Rosewill FBM-01 case. Once I finished the entire build, I powered it on and the lights and fans of everything (PSU, System fan, CPU, and GPU) were spinning, however, no sign of BIOS was appearing! I did everything, I placed my RAM correctly and made sure my cables were a-okay! I don't know if it's something wrong with my GPU or is it that I didn't plug in both CPU cables from my PSU into my Mobo, I am really confused and worried that my PC is all screwed up! Please help immediately. 

You got a Gigabyte mobo, I have one and two were broken on arrival. Sorry mate, spend the monehs for a better one.

2 minutes ago, SBF said:

So I recently built my first gaming computer ever! These are the specs: i3-6100, B250-DS3H Motherboard, 120GB SSD PNY, 1TB WTB, GTX 1050Ti and 430 EVGA PSU all inside the Rosewill FBM-01 case. Once I finished the entire build, I powered it on and the lights and fans of everything (PSU, System fan, CPU, and GPU) were spinning, however, no sign of BIOS was appearing! I did everything, I placed my RAM correctly and made sure my cables were a-okay! I don't know if it's something wrong with my GPU or is it that I didn't plug in both CPU cables from my PSU into my Mobo, I am really confused and worried that my PC is all screwed up! Please help immediately. 

Clear the CMOS, remove the GPU, remove your SATA drives, and plug your DVI, VGA, or HDMI cable (whichever one you're using) into the corresponding port on the motherboard. See if it'll boot with the minimum devices.

2 minutes ago, TheeDugster said:

You got a Gigabyte mobo, I have one and two were broken on arrival. Sorry mate, spend the monehs for a better one.

You're going to be wasting more time RMAing items without doing the basic troubleshooting steps.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

That is not the problem, the problem was me not realising to get a better mobo. I have been troubleshooting and resurrecting old pc's for over 10 years. What I get for having IT relatives that convince me to get cheapo products like that.

you need to have the 8pin (4+4) eps connector plugged into the motherboard, after that, if you still don't have a post, plug in the speaker that came with the case (or mine at least did) you also can try to use the igpu output from the board to see if that solves It

5 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Clear the CMOS, remove the GPU, remove your SATA drives, and plug your DVI, VGA, or HDMI cable (whichever one you're using) into the corresponding port on the motherboard. See if it'll boot with the minimum devices.

You're going to be wasting more time RMAing items without doing the basic troubleshooting steps.

What are CMOS? I'm new! I'm sincerely sorry!

1 hour ago, TheeDugster said:

That is not the problem, the problem was me not realising to get a better mobo. I have been troubleshooting and resurrecting old pc's for over 10 years. What I get for having IT relatives that convince me to get cheapo products like that.

7 gigabyte mobos, 0 fails.

1 hour ago, SBF said:

What are CMOS? I'm new! I'm sincerely sorry!

take out the flat round battery and put  it back after a few min 

5 minutes ago, GrayZ said:

take out the flat round battery and put  it back after a few min 

in some country take out battery consider to void the warranty

so just take out the 3 pin cmos (2pin only connected) move it to pin 1 2(clear mode)

from 2 3(save mode) and move it back to 2 3

1 hour ago, Necrodor21 said:

in some country take out battery consider to void the warranty

so just take out the 3 pin cmos (2pin only connected) move it to pin 1 2(clear mode)

from 2 3(save mode) and move it back to 2 3

i never had any of that fancy stuff. i just take out the battery

23 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

My guy! You... are... a... mother... flippin... GENUIS!!! You're method looked like the easiest so I tried it and guess what??? MY BIOS LOADED! I SUCCESSFULLY BUILT A COMPUTER! Thank you very much my good friend! May God Bless you!