Liquid Cooling My GPU

I've been wanting to liquid cool my GPU but I dont know where to look and whats best. Can anybody help me find one that's not to pricey but looks somewhat appealing if you know what I mean? I have a R9 390...Thx :)

Personally I would sell your card and get a new one. That will give you far more performance than water cooling your current card.

How much does a used R9 390 sell for these days?

I sold my R9 290 for 170 on eBay, looks like the 390 is going for 230 to about 300 something there.  This would probably be the best time to sell, its kinda near the end of the mining bubble, but prices haven't plummeted since people aren't reselling them just yet.

yeah sell 390 while you can. +-300€ because of minners.

And for your question - best is G10 (or newer G12) + cheapest AIO (i get H55 + noctua fan).

On 7/26/2017 at 9:34 PM, Jaker788 said:

I sold my R9 290 for 170 on eBay, looks like the 390 is going for 230 to about 300 something there.  This would probably be the best time to sell, its kinda near the end of the mining bubble, but prices haven't plummeted since people aren't reselling them just yet.

If I sell it what should I upgrade to? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 4:14 PM, Kulak said:

If I sell it what should I upgrade to? 

Good point, sorry for the late reply.  If you can find a reasonably priced Fury or Fury X card, that would be good if your wanting to stay with AMD.  

Also, you could hold off for the Vega launch, the lower end Vega 56 is supposedly going to cost $400.

I'm not sure what a good upgrade price wise is to Nvidia.

Did you want to water cool your GPU for performance or just for looks and funsies?