Thermal Dissipation Capacity, and Dual Pumps

Hello, I'm building a high end workstation for some VR development and have a couple of questions about how much radiator I need for my thermal load, and how much pump will be needed for the loop.

My loop will contain an Intel 7820X, and an EVGA 1080TI Hydro Copper (second card to be added later). My current plan is to get a Fractal Design Celsius S24 and expand it to add in the GPU. I know that I am going to need a reservoir, so I'm just going to get one from EK. I believe this will be suitable for one CPU and one card, however I will be adding a second 1080TI in the next few months, so I'm wondering if I will be overloading my loop at that point. Will I need to add a second radiator at that point, and will I then need to add a second pump, as 2 rads and 2 cards seems like a lot for the AIO pump on the Celsius?

Thanks a bunch!

Are you going to overclock, and if so are you delidding? Because all the dissipation capacity in the world won't help if Intel's toothpaste is what's conducting heat from the die to the IHS while trying to OC. Otherwise the S24 should be fine unless you're heavily concentrating on AVX workloads.

1 minute ago, ravenshrike said:

Are you going to overclock, and if so are you delidding? Because all the dissipation capacity in the world won't help if Intel's toothpaste is what's conducting heat from the die to the IHS while trying to OC. Otherwise the S24 should be fine unless you're heavily concentrating on AVX workloads.

I'm not worried about lowest possible temps, I'm just trying to make sure my overall loop won't be too hot which would require more radiator surface area.

Just now, B_man said:

I'm not worried about lowest possible temps, I'm just trying to make sure my overall loop won't be too hot which would require more radiator surface area.

As I said, barring heavy AVX loads or overclocking you should be fine. If you want to ensure it would be a good idea to go push/pull with Noctua NF-A12x15s and use Conductonaught on your IHS(although mostly wasted without delidding) and GPU(There should be a tutorial online to do so.). Practice on a piece of clean metal or plastic first with the Conductonaught to get used to how it spreads and how much you need.