Issues with G.skill keyboard

So, a couple weeks ago i bought a G.Skill keyboard for the dekstop PC i made just a couple days ago. I wanted to use it on my laptop so i could get used to the feel of the keyboard and stuff before using it with my desktop. I installed the software and drivers for it on my laptop and everything was good. I'm pretty impressed with this keyboard, honestly. Great build quality and everything. However, yesterday i installed the RGB software on my desktop computer. After that, whenever i used the volume slider the RGB would flicker annoyingly. I uninstalled the RGB software and the drivers then reinstalled them and kept the RGB software uninstalled. The volume slider issue went away, but now i noticed that if i hold down the caps lock key it flickers violently. 

TL;DR RGB keyboard is having issues, what do?

Keyboard on Newegg

EDIT: I just realized that there is a forum for troubleshooting. Oops, I'm sorry if i put this in the wrong place :c

EDIT2: Oh, it might be worth noting that the keyboard works fine on my laptop. It's probably a driver issue of some sort? 

Edited by Cyrus_
Adding more info