Does anyone know this phone

pompom15

I am trying to find this phone's model number but I do not know what it is. When I was 4 I removed the tags. I don't have the charger or the manual. Phone was made during the early-mid 2000s.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

print "Hello World"

It should be behind the battery if you remove it. Do a google search for the model there and it'll tell you exactly what it is.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Like I said, I removed all the tags, nothing is there. All I know from memory is it is the SGH model.

Just now, Hiitchy said:

It should be behind the battery if you remove it. Do a google search for the model there and it'll tell you exactly what it is.

print "Hello World"

My only thought would be to copy down the IMEI (*#06#) and asking T-Mobile if they can look up the IMEI and see what model of phone it comes back to, if it was previously a T-Mobile phone.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Yes. In fact I do know this little dimwit. This horrible excuse for a phone is called Samsung SGH T209 'T Mobile' and I had 3 because they kept breaking. Hoped that helped.

3 minutes ago, mathizel said:

Yes. In fact I do know this little dimwit. This horrible excuse for a phone is called Samsung SGH T209 'T Mobile' and I had 3 because they kept breaking. Hoped that helped.

Could explain why my mom gave it to me when I was 4 as a toy, thanks for your help!

print "Hello World"

Just now, pompom15 said:

Could explain why my mom gave it to me when I was 4 as a toy, thanks for your help!

Well I definitely hope that phone gave and/or gives you more joy than it has given me and I am sorry if my comment ruined good memories.

See. This phone.. I got it whilst still a teenager. So one night I went out with friends and since I lived in the countryside 'going out'  meant I had to make a 40km up and down and since I couldn't drive a car and a cab was hella expensive. I would call my Pa at like 3:00 AM and be all like um, where you at dad? I am ready for pick-up. Unfortunately. This phone's neck snapped at 2:00 leaving me without a communication device and a really angry dad.

The second one (I never should have bought a second-one, but they were dirt-cheap because of the T-Mobile funding) died tragically on my way to the bus station. It rained. I openend it and it just gave out. I am not kidding. It just died on me. Never woke up again. As for the third? It was the replacement unit under warranty. Now that one might have been my fault. Never should have put them inside my swimming trunks. I hope you understand my anger. Good luck for whatever reason you needed the name!

I recently found this phone in the junk pile. The only instruction manual I have is in Spanish (I can't read it) I think she opted out for a slightly better phone. This was back when we had T-Mobile, also I have the SIM card that came with it, but not the charger, and the chargers I found is of my old Kyocera; that I broke, and my Nokia 3310 (the old one, not the new) that I lost in the mall. Last time it turned on was back in 2009 or so.

print "Hello World"