Battleborn

ZenMonkey

I watched a YouTube video last week about how Battleborn was a really good game that was marketed and handled very poorly so it failed, so I decided to install and play the free version over the weekend. It really is a lot of fun. Has anyone else played? Does anyone still play?

Most people enjoy new games right away, wait a month or so and if your still playing it then it's actually a good game for you. 

I didn't enjoy it.

The only games I've played for more than a month are games that don't have an ending, like Diablo 3 or Overwatch, and honestly I'd classify both as okay rather than good. Other games I play for a few weeks, finish, and move on. Witcher 3 is probably my favorite game of the past two years and I only spent 4-5 weeks playing it.

5 minutes ago, Rogerzz said:

Pretty much anyone will tell you to play Overwatch instead.

I do play Overwatch. I'm so sick of this season that I decided to try out Battleborn. They're pretty different games.

14 minutes ago, Rogerzz said:

There are very few people that play the game now, currently there is 107 people playing it on Steam and the average player count was 500 in the last 30 days.

Which is unfortunate because it seems like a good game. However, I also spent some time this past weekend playing Gigantic.