Black and Orange Extended Mousepad?

Phazed

I have a razer goliathus extended mousepad at the moment (90x30cm) and i've had it for a while, so long infact that my setup know has a black and orange colour theme and of course black and green doesn't match that, also it's gotten quite grubby. Would anyone know of where i could get a black and orange mousepad? 90x30cm or 90x40cm is great. The closet i've found is the corsair extended mousepad. but that's black and yellow, not orange.

Thanks!

Yeah I was instantly thinking of the corsair mousepad.

I guess an RGB mousepad could work?

Just now, MVPernula said:

Yeah I was instantly thinking of the corsair mousepad.

I guess an RGB mousepad could work?

but those are always hard mouse pads and there are none that are extended. plus the increased height to make room for the LED's aren't optimal

I mean, you could just get a black one. Getting an orange mouse pad will most likely sting your eyes a bit.

It'll be quite massive.

I would be thinking of something more like the cougar brand mouse pads. They tend to be pretty obsessed with their black and orange themes.

I'm not too sure based on your availability and shipping but something like this might be close to what your looking for.

https://www.mwave.com.au/product/cougar-arena-gaming-mouse-pad-extra-large-ab81377